This is a universal, preventive program, which is also suitable for targeted intervention. It is for any parent/career of children aged 3 to 18.
13 week program. 3 hours per session.
- The program aims to increase parental self-esteem and increase parental confidence.
- Achieve positive change in family relationships, promote positive and caring relationships.
- Aims to reduce child behavioral difficulties
- Help parents build child self-esteem, confidence and enhance emotional literacy.
- Program emphasises community cohesion and build parents awareness and involvement in community activities.