We promote social participation and volunteering to help service users give back to their communities and become the champions for change.
“A Healthy, Inclusive, Equitable and Just society”
“Enabling people to create a healthy, inclusive, equitable and just society”
- National and international recognition for excellence, professionalism and advocacy
- Holistic support and development opportunities for individuals from all communities
- Enabling individuals to become champions for change to actively tackling issues in their communities and the society, such as: Social exclusion; Domestic violence; Mental health needs; Self-harming behaviour; Forced marriage; FGM and Honour based violence
- Provide a variety of structures, which create opportunities for individual and group support to members of the community
- Development of new structures led by change agents reaching out to additional and new communities in a culturally-sensitive manner
We acknowledge and respect the fundamental dignity of individuals from all culture, faiths and those with no faith, and embrace diversity. We strive to create an environment that thrives on difference and diversity and actively promotes the inclusion and participation of under-represented groups We create and maintain an environment that helps our service users to be the best they could be and achieve best outcomes. We work collaboratively with community and faith groups, statutory and voluntary sector, businesses and individuals to maximise resources and achieve best outcomes for all. We continuously challenge ourselves in all that we do. Learning is the cornerstone of our work to achieve better performance and provide effective services that transform lives. We work together effectively to serve and transform society.